Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wittlebee

A couple of months ago I was introduced to Wittlebee. It's a subscription service like Birch Box, but for children's clothes. Which, if you have a child, you know they can get very expensive!



What caught my attention was that it could be customized to your liking by filling out a questionnaire about lifestyle and color preferences.So, I tried the introductory offer and I was very happy. Then, I decided to keep my subscription, because even at its full price it's still a good value for eight pieces of clothing.

The box comes all wrapped up like a gift.


It's fun to open it up and pull out each piece to see what came for Julia that month. Here's two of my favorites from this box:

They are so cute on her!

There's a pretty nice introductory offer if you are interested. Just click here to use my referral and get a discount on your first box.

I also have to add that they have excellent customer service. Due to my mom and Wittlebee Julia has plenty of clothes for the next few months so I wanted to pause her subscription for a month. No problemo!

2 comments:

Desiree Lynn said...

I just signed up!

Elizabeth said...

I am going to have to sign up for this!!