Sunday, May 20, 2012

Friday Favorites

I haven't done a Friday Favorites post in a while, but I've recently been using a few things that I feel like are worth sharing.

Tom's of Maine Antiperspirant
I love every Tom's of main product I've tried. I've been using their toothpastes for more than fifteen years now and I have always considered the deodorants, but let's be realistic and know that if you live in Texas in the summer you need an antiperspirant. This is new and I got a coupon so I thought I would try it out. So far, I really like it.

Wool Dryer balls
I got these to use almost exclusively with Julia's cloth diapers. I'd read they can speed up the drying time and soften as well (since you can't use any softeners with them). I've been using them for almost all of our laundry, except for the house cleaning and dog towels, and I've been really happy. I have a couple of the hard plastic dryer balls that are supposed to do the same thing, but these wool dryer balls are so much better. They are so soft and no loud banging around in the dryer.

L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner
I have this issue with eyeliner where I always end up with this arc-shaped smudge on my eyelid from the liner. And, basically, the only thing that remedies it is liquid eyeliner. I've tried almost all of the liners that say smudge-proof, but none have delivered. (Urban Decay comes close.) However, I'm not very good at eyeliner and so liquid can be hard to work with. The other day I found this and it's glides on really nicely like a pencil, but sets like a liquid.

Any favorites you feel like sharing?

1 comment:

Jessie Jones said...

My husband uses Tom's deodorant, but I am with you - I need the antiperspirant for Alabama heat! But if you're a fan of this new one, I may have to give it a try! Thanks for sharing!!!