Thursday, April 05, 2012

Just a Little List

In the spirit of Kate, I thought I'd share my own list of beliefs these days. So, here's what I believe...

- in the healing properties of an obscenely long, hot shower.

- that a smile from your child really does add tangible joy to your day.

- that generic lemonade is not nearly as delicious as Minute Maid lemonade.

- that picante sauce is not the same as salsa.

- that there is no substitute for real butter.(Also, did you know that margarine is one molecule away from being plastic?)

- that I could absolutely live without a television in my home.

- that there's almost no better feeling than taking off a pair of heels at the end of a long day.

- that if you aren't going to do anything with them, don't complain about dishes in the sink.

- that you should always as permission before bringing a beverage into someone's car. And, not be offended if they say no.

That's all I've got folks! Tomorrow is Opening Day at the Ballpark so I'm a bit distracted and ready for baseball season!!!

2 comments:

Cole said...

Oh, good list! I'm in love with the Newman's Own version of lemonade lately. So tasty!

And to piggy back onto your beverage in a car thing...I'd like to add, if I let you bring a snack/drink into the car, take the wrapper OUT when you leave!

Elizabeth said...

I agree with so many things on this list!

And when my baby smiles, all of my worries disappear for that moment. :)