Saturday, November 17, 2012

Three More

I cannot believe that I only have three more classes left of culinary school. Three.

In three weeks, I will be a chef. And, I will be able to say I have graduated from culinary school. 

While I am so ready to get my Saturdays back, I know that I will miss my classes. While they are hard, they are so challenging! And, I know I have learned so much.

I'm sure I will need to keep learning to stay fresh and using my skills.  I really want to learn how to can and more about baking.

I keep getting asked what I will do with this new skill set and I'm not entirely sure to be honest. For a while I was hating my job and thinking it would be great to quit, but I'm feeling like I'm in a decent place right now.

I don't know, we'll see. It's not up to me alone of course.

P.S. If you happen to talk to my husband, this would make a great graduation gift...

3 comments:

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

What an awesome accomplishment. Congrats!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! How awesome that you are going to be a culinary school graduate!!

Jessie Jones said...

This is SO exciting! You are amazing, and I can't wait to read about what you do not that you are so close to done! Take some time to celebrate!!!