Thursday, July 05, 2012

Sharing of the Blog

I've been thinking a lot about sharing my blog with more friends and family. I'm not sure why I haven't from the get go, but I think I took some refuge in the initial anonymity of it all.

I think it would be a good place to share updates about Julia and our life in general,  you know?

Of course, some changes would be made and I'd really like an actual blog design, not just one I've tweaked here and there from Blogger.

Any suggestions for content and template designers?

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I just found Tricia Nae designs & she's having a summer special right now. I'm going to have her do a blog makeover on mine after A's 12 month pics.

Jessie Jones said...

I think it'd be great for you to share more! I haven't used a designer lately, but just open up some of your favorite blogs and see who they use. That's what I'm about to start doing. I'm hoping maybe I'll spend a little bit on design by 2013! :-)