Friday, July 27, 2012

Blog Sale - Cole Haan Clutch

I purchased this on the Rue La La Final Sale and while I do like it, it's just bigger than I anticipated. So, I'm offering it for sale here for exactly what I paid and I'll cover the shipping.

Infinity Bella Clutch in Woodbury

Soft wood grain textured leather
Custom polished gold hardware
8" shoulder strap
Magnetic flap closure
Logo jacquard lining
Interior zip pocket and two credit card slots
13 3/8" L x 7 1/8" H x 2 3/4" D

Here's a couple of photos from the Cole Haan site. I got it in from Rue La La today and only opened it so It's in perfect condition. It's just bigger than I wanted.




It retailed for $298 and I paid $159.95. I'll sell it for $150 even including shipping if anyone is interested. Leave me a comment or email me if you are. Thanks!